Tube Optimization Program
What Is The Problem?
• Does your tube-fed child experience symptoms like vomiting, gagging or retching during or after tube feeding?
• Not sure whether your child is getting enough nutrition through the tube?
• Do you feel left alone by your doctors at home regarding tube feeding?
You’re not alone – over 50% of children with feeding tubes experience side effects
- In a recent study of 368 tube-fed children, over 50% reported frequent vomiting, retching and gagging.
- 30% of tube-fed children are malnourished by the standards of the World Health Organization (WHO).
Do you feel left alone in dealing with these side effects of your child’s tube?
How Does Tube Optimization Work?
Having worked with over 3’500 tube-fed children over the last 25 years, our team of experts knows how to reduce or eliminate many of these worries and symptoms with targeted therapeutic advice. We strive to be your “one-stop shop” for all tube-related matters integrating your medical team at home as well as counselling you on these matters.
We will work in these areas:
What was the primary indication for ENS and is it still present? What is considered to be normal growth for your child? Do disease specific growth charts need to be considered?
2 CARE TEAM
Which professionals are currently involved with the ENS? What are their respective responsibilities?
What kind of nutrition does your child receive and does it cover all metabolic needs? How is growth and nutritional status checked and by whom?
4 FEEDING SCHEDULE
At what intervals and at which speed does your child get its feeding? Why was the current feeding schedule adopted?
Does any medication interfere with the efficacy of the tube feeding?
6 TUBE MAINTENANCE
Which ongoing tube maintenance and management procedures does your child receive? To which degree are they necessary?
Key Benefits For You
- Get every question answered quickly, mostly in less than 12 hours.
- 24/7/365 support from the medical experts in tube weaning.
- Start the program immediately.
- Stay at home in your familiar environment where the child feels safe.
- Avoid the stress and expense of traveling.
Why Does The Tube Optimization Program Work?
– 1 –
- Evaluation of standardised medical questionnaire
- Review of medical records and assessment of child’s suitability for this program
- Video analysis
An assessment is required to define the suitability of your child for the program. It is based upon a detailed medical questionnaire, video analysis and review of medical records. Two of our doctors will review your information and provide you with a detailed medical evaluation of the status of your child, and whether we believe that our team is able to significantly reduce the challenges your family is experiencing with tube feeding.
– 2 –
TUBE OPTIMIZATION PROGRAM
- 24h access to our online platform for 90 days
- Unlimited consultations with our experts
- In depth analysis of your child’s health status
- Highly individualised optimisation of your child’s tube feeding routine and nutritional situation as well as minimization of tube-related side effects
- Recommendations for non-nutritive stimulation
- Video analysis and specific advice on tube feeding techniques
- Improvement of social integration as well as organisation of additional therapies
- Advise on any tube-related medical concerns and issues
The Tube Optimization Program lasts for 90 days in which we will work together towards our mutually agreed goals. If, during the first seven days of working with our team, you do not want to continue, we’re glad to refund the entire fee, so you have nothing to lose.
Click here to see the costs of the Tube Optimization program
Download Ebook: 3 Types of Feeding Tubes and Their Side Effects
If you don’t know which type of feeding tube is the right choice for your child this free guide will introduce you the 3 types of feeding tubes, reveal how they work and which side effects they may cause.
You will learn:
- Which types of feeding tubes exist;
- How they work;
- The potential side effects they are known to cause.